Storage Heater Grants Storage Heater Grants Bedfordshire – The Government’s ECO Scheme was introduced in 2013 to solve two problems:
- To help households with low incomes to heat their homes properly by offering grants to replace inefficient and faulty heating systems. Grants are also offered to install Cavity Wall Insulation and Loft Insulation.
- To help cut carbon emissions from domestic properties by reducing energy usage in homes.
To qualify for the Storage Heater Grants Bedfordshire Scheme you must meet all 3 of the following conditions:
- You live in your own home or a privately rented one. Council properties, housing association properties and shared homes are excluded from this scheme.
- You, or someone living with you, must receive one of the qualifying State Benefits or Tax Credits. (see below)
- You must have at least one faulty electric storage heater installed in your home at the time of your Free Eco survey.
ALL 3 of the above conditions must be satisfied to qualify for the Storage Heater Grants Bedfordshire Scheme.